Wednesday 16 November 2011

Inside Covers

To keep the inside of the covers fitting to the outside design I kept them simple and minimalist in content. I wanted to show my finalised sandman type logo and the infinity logo design. Below are a few examples with playing around with the composition and the size of type and logos together. 


The body of text under the sandman logo is the standard T&C kind of text that is found in the front of every sandman comic. I kept it plain and minimal, using Franklin Gothic Book as the typeface.





For the sandman type logo shown above, I finalised and vectored my original hand drawn version so that it can be used again and again across any necessary range and at any size.




Next I started thinking about the packaging and what could be done with it in some initial ideas:







No comments:

Post a Comment